
Picture of the day (:
Yo
Exams results were back,not good bah
Failed Eng compo , Math -.- , and History -.-'''
Passed Lit and Chinese and Home ec (:
So tomorrow is like taking back Science , English and Art
Hahas i will fail science though.English also confirm fail.
Today school damn slack,no books no teaching but papers all come out
Quite normal bah school today.
After school go chaincourt see Weldon , Eden , Ben , Marcus , Donovan and Ryan
play basketball.Then later Mel came.
Then went home at 3plus
WENT HOME EARLY FOR ONCE (: I AM PROUD OF MYSELF
But i planned to wake up at 5plus then 6.40 then wake up =x
I am becoming a pig !
K nothing much to post also le
Byeee
Exams results were back,not good bah
Failed Eng compo , Math -.- , and History -.-'''
Passed Lit and Chinese and Home ec (:
So tomorrow is like taking back Science , English and Art
Hahas i will fail science though.English also confirm fail.
Today school damn slack,no books no teaching but papers all come out
Quite normal bah school today.
After school go chaincourt see Weldon , Eden , Ben , Marcus , Donovan and Ryan
play basketball.Then later Mel came.
Then went home at 3plus
WENT HOME EARLY FOR ONCE (: I AM PROUD OF MYSELF
But i planned to wake up at 5plus then 6.40 then wake up =x
I am becoming a pig !
K nothing much to post also le
Byeee